We're happy to announce that Enomaly ECP 2.1.1 has hit the shelves (or SourceForge, as it were...). This is a bug fix and security release, so don't expect to see a whole lot of new functionality - 2.2 is coming, hopefully shortly in the new year with lots of new features.
This maintenance release fixes a potential security exploit in the startup script's temporary file handling as well as the following bug fixes:
* Randomly generated mac addresses are now written to the machine XML at provision time.
* The available system memory is now checked against the required memory for new machines at provision time.
* Fixed a bug regarding the valet extension module not properly checking the hypervisor type.
* Fixed a bug that disallows a machine's XML definition to be edited.
* Fixed several misc. bugs in the valet extension module.
* Added messages to the interface stating the required extension modules.
Thanks to everyone who provided feedback during the development process!
Grab the latest release today.