Here is the release overview.
Enomaly is proud to announce the latest release of ECP Service Provider Edition. This version brings the following improvements and changes:
- VMCreator (CLI and GUI) has been updated to allow selection of Sparse or Raw disk images. This allows a choice between higher performance Raw images vs. smaller on-disk and faster provision time Sparse images.
- Increased performance and stability of disk I/O back end.
- Reduced timeouts on SSL front end.
- Many improvements to REST API calls.
- Security enhancement to GUI VMCreator. ISO Images will now need to be uploaded to server, before provisioning.
- Additional real/virtual disk usage tracking in Admin UI graphs to accommodate sparse images.
- Various security improvements to ECP application repo and core.
- Billing delegates can now be created to allow non-admin users to access metering information.